Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Update post-surgery...

Larry just called and Tyler is out of surgery. They have him in a splint that I he must wear until Friday. They said he might be home Saturday but they doubt it.

Remember to petition the Lord on Tyler's behalf. The area where they took the skin is VERY painful. It must be very frustrating to feel as if the family is taking a step backwards... going through something again they thought was in the past...so please bend a knee and ask for God's strength & protection during this time...

In the name of Jesus let this be the surgery that puts "Ty-Ty back in the saddle" so to speak...

Father God! You are mighty to save and you are faithful. Rescue Tyler from any frustration, pain or discouragement... We ask for complete restoration in the Name of the One who paid for our sins and whose name is HEALER!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We Love you Tyler! Glad surgery went well. Tonya your in our prayers too, we know this is hard for you as well. Lots of Love the May Family.

Anonymous said...

Tyler, Tonya, Cindy, Larry, and the entire Thompson family - Hi from Kansas! You continue to be in my heart and mind, and I pray that the healing process is quick and the surgery is a success. You are a very special family to me and I love you so much. I hope you can feel the love and support being sent your way from me and my family. May God bless each of you and help you through this time of healing.

Much love,
Leah K.