Friday, May 23, 2008

Friday Update

KELLY AND THE KIDS: Kelly says the girls are all doing good, in fact, they are having a blast with Aunt Kelly. They are being so spoiled by everyone that they may have a hard time going back to normal!

I just got off the phone with Cindy with another good report on Trey...

TREY: Trey was moved into a room last night and when they got to the hospital this morning he was standing outside the door. He is alert and has even been talking on the phone. Praise God!

TYLER: Tyler did not have his skin graft surgery yesterday. When they took the pig skin off they said the dead skin had not peeled off and the graft would not hold on the old skin. They do not think they will do the skin graft surgery until Monday. They are continuing to keep him sedated. The Thompson's continue to thank everyone for their prayers and ask that we don't stop. Pray that new skin will grow on Tyler. God is our maker and He is able to create skin.

Ps. 139: 13-16 "For you created my inmost being, you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in my mother's womb, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be."

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wilma,
Glad to see you're helping Kacy out with the posting! Your comment on Christy's post blessed me this morning...just what I needed to read; Isaiah 61:3!!

So glad to hear the great news about Trey. And, I'm confident that Tyler is right behind him! The Master of Skin Growth is at hand!!

Anonymous said...

They postponed the skin graph cuz he isn't gonna need it!!! Didn't you read post number 30-something-or-so from yesterday's entry? whew~hoo

Skin cells multiply, in the Name of King Jesus Christ of Nazareth!

Anonymous said...

Larry, Cindy and Family,
Glad to hear of the progress that Trey is making in leaps and bounds. Your boys are proving miracles happen. Tyler is making his own miracles-He will prove it soon enough, more than he already has. My heart skipped a beat when I read the news about Trey yesterday and today. I pray for Tyler to find the peace he needs when he is allowed to wake up.

On another note, not sure if you have heard that Pokey the Clown had a heart attack yesterday and open heart surgery last night. Janeen emailed us this morning. Please include him in your prayers also. He needs to recover and get healthy. Not being able to do his Jr. Ranch Rodeo's will break his ol' heart more that this attack did.

There are people pass through our lives, even if it only a few times a year, and you don't realize what an impact they have made on you until you get news like this has been. You have made our family better by knowing you. We love you and continue to pray for all of you.

God Bless,
The Waite's-Daryl, Tina, Jessica, Chance and Caleb
(Papa Larry-Jessica sends you a HUGE HUG!!)

Terri@SteelMagnolia said...

Dropped by to see how things are going...
keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers.

Mike, Terri & Matthew King
Las Vegas

(friends of Jackie)

Anonymous said...

Hello All:

Am pleased to be able to stay up-to-date on the exciting progress notes. There may come a time when you may be tired and weary with so much happening. Should that happen, here's a scripture to help:

Then came the word of the LORD unto Jeremiah, saying, Behold, I am the LORD, the God of all flesh: is there any thing too hard for me? Jeremiah 32:26 & 7

Thinking and keeping you in prayers.

The Snyder's
Gary & Jeanne'
Seymour TX

Anonymous said...

It is really hard to believe that just a week ago I was joking with Tyler over the phone while he and Tonya where at Cook's in Ft. Worth for Trevor. I know Tyler's fighting spirit, and know that he will pull through. I love you Tonya! I am praying hard for Trey, his family, and thanking God for Keith. You guys will make it through, and Ty, when you read this, next time I see you I will wear a Red Raiders shirt, just for you.
God Bless everyone, and keep up the fighting!!

Courtney Harbaugh
Keller, Texas

That Janie Girl said...

Hi, y'all. Jackie directed me here, we're mutual blog friends that found out that we have mutual Larry and Cindy friends!

Know that the Snelson families in Midland are praying for Tyler and Trey. Doug Roberts is in Brazil, but I called Rita, and sent Doug a link to the site, so they're praying, too.

God's in the miracle business, and he's proving it every day with these two young men.

Love y'all and I'll keep checking in!

Steve and Janie (Leary) Snelson

Unknown said...

Larry, Cindy, Trey, Ronda, Tyler and Tonya...you all are still much in our thoughts and prayers. Also, the young man Keith that was so instrumental in saving Trey and Tyler. God is a great God. You have such a network of prayer warriors. Linda and Bob Moorhouse

MarmiteToasty said...

Try sounds like everyone has such an inner strength and are fighters to me...... they are all in my thoughts, as I have been in others.....about time I paid back what I was given..... much love to all

x